Saturday, February 5, 2011

Golden Rule

Social media is a wonderful invention. It allows all of us to stay in touch. To instantly contact everyone. It also can allow some to lose their matters. I love to coupon. So it brings me joy to be able to share my techniques with whomever is interested. I can only share the knowledge that I have or give you another source to obtain the info you need. I am human and I make mistakes like everyone else. That being said if I make a mistake let me know in a respectful way. Please do not send me a message in all caps with exclamation points or posted to my facebook wall. That will not get my attention.Infact it does the opposite. Treat me the way you would want to be treated. Please. I look forward to more of your savings stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment