Sunday, April 29, 2012

BE A SQUEAKY WHEEL

I had a pleasant surprise this morning. I went into Walgreen’s to purchase blue diamond almonds that are bogo at $3.99 here in Philly. I still had $1 off /can from the Jan 29th smart source with Arby’s on the front. I like to eat them for a protein snack before my workouts. The natural whole roasted of course. Once in a while I will sneak in the honey roasted. The assistant manager told me we finally listened to suggestions for better coupon use. We now take Catalina coupons from any store as long as we sell the product. So if you do not know Catalina are the coupons your sales generate. For example when the store says buy 3 of these items and get $4 off your next purchase. Sometimes you get them for just purchasing certain items during a promotion. Go to website for more info. (www.grocerycouponguide.com/articles/catalina-coupons/). It is nice to know the squeaky wheel still gets the oil

No comments:

Post a Comment